This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen males who demonstrating high academic achievement and leadership qualities. This applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (Weighted or Unweighted), and must be an incoming freshman at the University of Iowa. You do not have to join a fraternity to win this award. There is no ACT requirement.
The deadline for applications is July 31st at 11:59pm. Please provide a short 1-2 paragraph description to answer the questions.
- Total amount that the chapter will be awarding: $1500
- Number of scholarships the chapter will be awarding: 5
- Is the applicant required to join this chapter to be eligible for this scholarship? Yes.
- Are interviews required for selection of this scholarship? Yes.
- When will those interviews occur? The first week of August.
- How do you apply for this scholarship? Apply here!
- When will the applicant be notified about whether or not he was selected for your scholarship? The first week of school.
- How will the applicant be notified? E-mail or in person.
- For more information about this scholarship, please contact: David Henderson, Davidfirstname.lastname@example.org and Shea Kennedy, email@example.com.