Each member looking to join the Fraternity and Sorority Life community at the University of Iowa will have the chance to experience two pre-joining education modules. These modules focus on expectations of membership, health and safety and student success.
In order to be eligible to join any fraternity or sorority at Iowa, you must have completed both the online module and in-person session prior to signing a Gold Card and being added to a chapter's official roster. No exceptions will be made. Questions can be directed to email@example.com
- Housed in ICON, this module will take between 45-60 minutes to complete
- Focused on general fraternity and sorority life at Iowa
- Note: You must be signed into ICON to access the course and the modules unlock once the previous one is completed so they will appear locked until you complete the one before
- Enroll here: https://compliance.hr.uiowa.edu/my_training/course_enroll_details/WSIL19
- Council specific, held throughout the fall semester
- Focused on what you will experience in each council
- Upcoming training sessions can be found below:
- All sessions are first come, first serve with a maximum of 50 participants per session
- Check back soon for Spring 2020 sessions!
|Multicultural Greek Council|
|RSVP for MGC Pre-Joining Session Here|
|All MGC Chapters have concluded their recruitment processes for Spring 2020. If interested in joining one of our chapters please reach out to Liz Guzman, Vice President of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|National Pan-Hellenic Council|
|RSVP for IFC Pre-Joining Session Here|