See the resources below to support members academic pursuits.
- Academic Support and Retention
- Coordinate and assess academic initiatives, programs, and courses.
- Facilitate early intervention and student support through actionable data and evidence-based practices.
- Identify groups of students who may experience challenges and coordinate campus-wide partnerships to promote equity and systemic change.
- Serve the campus community via training, workshops, and data sharing about the student experience.
- Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- Supplemental Instruction
- A University-designed early-alert system that asks students to respond to a survey in the first 3-5 weeks of each semester. Based on the student's response and some pre-college information, the system identifies students who may struggle with the transition to college and students who might be at-risk for leaving the university
- Learning Assistant Program
- Provides additional support to students through the integration of Learning Assistants (peer leaders) to classrooms