Chapter Educational Programs
Each council has their own requirement surrounding educational programs. Please see below for more information:
- Panhellenic Council
- Each chapter must organize registered Chapter Workshops programs over the course of the semester that entails a topic that is meaningful to their chapter’s particular needs. Each Chapter must have 75% of members attend a chapter workshop over the course of each semester. For a workshop to be approved the proper forms must be submitted ten days before the event and the event reflection must be submitted within ten days of completion of the event with the attendance list.
- Pre-Workshop Form
- Post-Workshop Form
- For more information, please contact Vice President of Leadership and Education, Anna Turnquist: email@example.com
- Interfraternity Council
- 50% of all chapter’s general membership must go through the education by the end of their 2nd year as an active member and 75% of the new member class of each UI member chapter must attend at least one Sexual Violence Awareness community educational per semester. These educationals are to be scheduled with a representative of UI Violence Prevention every semester. Attendance will be recorded by the chapters at each of these events and will be reported to the Vice President of Leadership and Education.
- Each chapter must organize at least 1 other registered in-house educational programs over the course of the semester that have 50% of their general member population and 75% of their new member
population present. This educational will cover a topic that is meaningful to their chapter’s particular needs or the needs of the FSL community. For an educational to be approved the proper forms (C form) must be submitted within 14 days of completion of the event. Failure to uphold these requirements will result in an IFC Judicial Board Hearing.
- Each member chapter must have at least 10% of its chapter membership be Red Watch Band trained and certified. The percent of chapter members who receive training will be reported by the Vice President of Risk Reduction and Management and will be included in the report at the end of each semester
- Educational Approval Form
- Educational Completion Form
- For more information, please contact Vice President of Leadership and Education, Cade McNeillfirstname.lastname@example.org
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Multicultural Greek Council