Spring 2021 Practices
The Fraternity and Sorority Life Programs office, located in 157 IMU, will remain open and fully operational for the Spring 2021 semester. The FSL office will have one staff member working per weekday. Students are encouraged to stay up to date with the FSL office and future programming through the FSL website and social media channels listed below. FSL staff members look forward to continuing to provide students with the opportunity to belong, serve, lead, thrive, and succeed.
How to Access our Services
- Students and staff can stay updated on our many offerings by checking our social media for updates along with the FSL website.
- All FSL staff members will have virtual office hours, if an in-person meeting is necessary, please schedule all meetings in advance. Please note that some staff will only be able to meet virtually.
- Students that plan on coming to the FSL office in order to speak with a staff member must follow these steps:
- Use the laptop provided at the front desk of 157 IMU. Skype for Business will be open on this laptop.
- The student will then be connected with the staff member of their choice.
- When finished with the virtual meeting or phone call, students will be asked to wipe down the area with provided wipes. Staff will also clean this area.
Virtual Office Hours
Beginning August 3, 2020, students will be able to use the following Zoom links for respective staff members during their office hours using their HawkID.
- ShirDonna Lawrence (available for virtual meetings only)
- To schedule a meeting with ShirDonna, please reach out via email at ShirDonna-Lawrence@uiowa.edu
- Meghan Bullard (available for virtual meetings only)
- McKenzie Sauer (available for virtual meetings only)
- Office Hours: Mondays and Thursdays 3-4 p.m. Wednesdays 2-3 p.m.
- Zoom link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/9995364010
- Caleb Smith (available for virtual meetings only)
- Office Hours: Wednesdays and Fridays, 1-2 p.m.
- Zoom link: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/95587898365
What additional measures are in place for staff due to COVID-19?
- The following staff members are available for virtual meetings only:
- ShirDonna Lawrence
- Meghan Bullard
- McKenzie Sauer
- Caleb Smith
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Staff that aren't needed in the FSL office will continue to work from home to de-densify office spaces.
- Phone: 319-335-3059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions about Fraternity and Sorority Life
- To contact staff members please email them at the following addresses:
The FSL office will provide campus with regular updates regarding workshops, in-services, program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels:
Fraternity and Sorority Life Social Media: