This scholarship was created to aid an outstanding sorority-affiliated student, regardless of council, in their sophomore academic year and is sponsored by the Panhellenic Council. It will be awarded on the basis of scholarship, leadership, service and financial need. The recipient will receive $250 to be used for books and supplies at the beginning of the fall semester of their junior year.
- Applicant must be a sorority-affiliated student with sophomore (30 – 60 semester hours) class standing.
- Applicant must be in good standing with their chapter.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2.50 cumulative GPA.
- Include a personal statement of financial need. Include a detailed explanation of financial status (expected costs, parent contributions, employment income, loans, etc.).
- Include a letter of support from the Financial Aid Office, Academic Advisor or your parent(s)/legal guardians.