This award recognizes one individual from each of the four Greek councils as an emerging leader in the UI Fraternity and Sorority Community. Sponsored by the Delta Beta chapter of Order of Omega, the award recipients will receive a $25 stipend each.
- Applicant must be in good standing with his or her chapter and have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must be a member of a fraternity or sorority for at least one (1) academic year, but no more than one and one-half (1 ½) years at the time of nomination.
- Applicant should display exceptional involvement in the chapter and initiative to lead through positions and/or committees and be involved on campus and/or in Fraternity and Sorority Life (i.e. Dance Marathon, community service).
- The Fraternity and Sorority Life Awards Selection Committee will choose one winner from each council (IFC, MGC, NPHC, PHC).
- Please include a Letter of Recommendation from a chapter advisor, campus/graduate advisor, professor, or executive board member from the nominee's Chapter. This person should be able to discuss the nominee's character, abilities as a leader, and what sets the nominee apart from other applicants.
Deadline: March 15th by 11:45pm