Hazing Prevention Week is October 27-November 1, 2019 and there are many activities and programs happening!
Chapter leaders are encouraged to promote the programs to their officers and members, and attend as many as possible. Please print and post the attached flier in locations your members will see it (hallways, bathrooms, etc.) if you have a chapter house and on social media as well.
- Let’s Talk about Hazing – IMU Big 10 Theater, 7-8 pm – open to all students, New Member Educators strongly encouraged to attend
- Roundtable Discussion: Masculinity, Hazing, and Speaking Out – WRAC (230 Clinton St) – noon-1 – open to ALL genders, all students, staff and faculty. Fraternity Presidents and New Member Educators and other officers strongly encouraged to attend.
- I Just Took A DNA Test. Turns Out I’m 100% into Understanding Hazing through Affirmative Consent - IMU 346 – 1-2 pm - open to all students
- Hazing Prevention Information Table / Spin the Wheel Hazing Trivia and Prizes – Hubbard Commons - 12:30-2:30 – anyone can stop by &
- Teambuilding without Hazing – CRWC Mac Gym, 1:30-2:30 - Presidents and New Member Educators and other officers strongly encouraged to attend
- Building Up without Tearing Down (webinar) – IMU 347 – 4-5 pm – open to all students, Presidents, New Member Educators and other officers strongly encouraged to attend
- Building a Positive Community without Hazing 3:00-4:00, Old Capital Room, IMU (347) - open to all students, Presidents and New Member Educators s strongly encouraged to attend