Pi Alpha Phi
About this chapter
Pi Alpha Phi Fraternity, Incorporated is the first Asian-interest Fraternity established in the U.S. with chapters at colleges and universities across the nation. Pi Alpha Phi creates an extended family that nurtures life-long brotherhood through the bonds of tradition, shared values, and unity.
"A Tradition of Excellence Since 1929"
- Founded: September 10, 2011
- Nickname: Pineapples, PAPhi
- Symbols: Phoenix
- Colors: Berkeley Blue and California Gold
- Social Media:
- National organization website: https://www.pialphaphi.com
- Local Website: https://uiowapaphi.github.io/Official/
Leadership & service
- The Jade Ribbon Campaign was launched by the Asian Liver Center at Stanford University in May 2001 during Asian Pacific American Heritage Month to help spread awareness internationally about hepatitis B and liver cancer in Asian and Pacific Islander communities.
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Attend at least 2 recruitment events and one informational event in order for a bid consideration.
- New members: $255.00
- Members pay: $180.00
- Brandon Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)