For a man who exemplifies our fraternity's values (Friendship, Knowledge, Service, Morality, and Excellence) and must be an incoming freshman to the University of Iowa or a transfer student.
- Total amount that the chapter will be awarding: $5000
- Number of scholarships the chapter will be awarding: 8 - 500
- Is a man required to join this chapter to be eligible for this scholarship? No
- Is a man required to join any fraternity to be eligible for this scholarship? No
- Are interviews required for selection of this scholarship? Yes
- When will those interviews occur? During Summer Orientation and during the one-two weeks of fall classes.
- How does a man apply for this scholarship? Filling out online application at http://iowaphigam.com/fiji-scholarships
- When will a man be notified about whether or not he was selected for your scholarship? Shortly after classes begin
- How will a man be notified? Personal phone call inviting them to the scholarship dinner
- For more information about this scholarship, please contact: Jack Sznajder, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630)-815-9795, Jake Prey, email@example.com, (515)-689-1025 or Jack Hamborg, firstname.lastname@example.org, (515)-360-2407